Chinese Elm End Cabinet
- In stock and usually delivered within 2 - 3 weeks
- Get it approx. Thu, 15 October - Thu, 22 October
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: This item is still shipping and delivery times are currently accurate
Crafted with beautiful thick frames, this cabinet was initially made during the 1880s in Beijing. It is made using elm wood and features brass hardware characteristic of the furniture in the region.
Over time, much of the finish has faded although you can still see hints of the dark lacquer if you look closely. On the inside of the doors, there's a single post that is used to divide the cabinet. The post can be removed if you wish to insert much bigger items inside.
This is one of those items that are so simple that it's awesome to have. It breathes life and a vintage touch to any space.
|Dimensions:||depth: 44cm, height: 82cm, width: 96cm|
Delivery and returns
This item is sold and dispatched directly by Shimu.
|Mainland UK - standard delivery||£49.00|
|Highlands/Islands of Scotland||£69.00|
We offer a 14 day no-quibble money-back guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase you can return it for a refund. Please note that some exclusions apply, e.g. made-to-order items.
About the seller
Shimu offers you the beauty and simple elegance of classical Chinese furniture and antiques. More about Shimu...
Why shop at Furnish.co.uk?
- 14 day no-quibble returns *
- 100% safe and secure payments
- Price promise - read more...
- 'Excellent' independent service rating
- Exclusive hand-picked designer brands