Kew Royal Botanic Gardens Long Tom Pot - Ivory Small
- In stock and delivered within 3 days
- Get it by Thu, 10 December
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: This item is still shipping and delivery times are currently accurate
This Kew Royal Botanic Gardens Long Tom Pot in Ivory - Small delivers both beauty and function in one tiny pot. Each piece is crafted from gorgeous terracotta then glazed in an ivory finish. The lip and the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew seal at the front are done in a different shade for contrast.
Use this pot for planting succulents, beautiful flowering plants or even fruit-bearing plants if you like. They have enough room to accommodate a long root run. Place this in your living room area or outdoor garden. Just make sure to bring this in during frosty months to ensure longevity.
Materials Used: Terracotta
Charming look and feel
Great for indoor and outdoor spaces
Width: 16 cm
Height: 14 cm
Delivery and returns
This item is sold and dispatched directly by The Orchard.
|Mainland UK - standard delivery||£3.95|
|Highlands/Islands of Scotland||£3.95|
We offer a 14 day no-quibble money-back guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase you can return it for a refund. Please note that some exclusions apply, e.g. made-to-order items.
About the seller
The Orchard is a vintage inspired homeware and gift boutique. More about The Orchard...
- View more planters...
Why shop at Furnish.co.uk?
- 14 day no-quibble returns *
- 100% safe and secure payments
- Price promise - read more...
- 'Excellent' independent service rating
- Exclusive hand-picked designer brands