Carved Cabinet, Five Drawers
- In stock and usually delivered within 2 - 3 weeks
- Get it approx. Mon, 20 July - Mon, 27 July
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: This item is still shipping and delivery times are currently accurate
Made during the 1860s, this Carved Cabinet with Five Drawers would make an excellent addition to your wonderful home. Originally from the Shanxi province in China, it carries a very distinct look.
At the top of the cabinet, there are two big drawers and right below it are three smaller ones. The latter were probably added later on using some the fixed panel. All of the drawers carry beautiful carved relief which makes the item so intriguing.
If you look closely, you can still see traces of bright red lacquer in the cabinet. This was the original colour of the item but over time this has faded revealing a dark wooden stain.
As for the design, it is made slightly tapered. With the top surface extending outside and made with rounded corners, giving the piece a modern vibe.
|Dimensions:||depth: 42cm, height: 88cm, width: 104cm|
|Colour tones:||red, green|
Delivery and returns
This item is sold and dispatched directly by Shimu.
|Mainland UK - standard delivery||FREE|
|Highlands/Islands of Scotland||£20.00|
We offer a 14 day no-quibble money-back guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase you can return it for a refund. Please note that some exclusions apply, e.g. made-to-order items.
About the seller
Shimu offers you the beauty and simple elegance of classical Chinese furniture and antiques. More about Shimu...
Why shop at Furnish.co.uk?
- 14 day no-quibble returns *
- 100% safe and secure payments
- Price promise - read more...
- 'Excellent' independent service rating
- Exclusive hand-picked designer brands