Lyme Regis Tripod Shutter Lamp
- Usually delivered within 10 days
- Get it by approx. Thu, 16 April
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: This item is still shipping and delivery times are currently accurate
The Lyme Regis Tripod Shutter Lamp is the perfect piece for every retro lover out there. The original lamps were once used to transmit Morse code but today, this same design is adopted for use as an actual lamp in your very own living space.
The lamp includes a stable tripod base made from durable hardwood. It's then complemented by polished chrome and nickel found on the lamp itself and parts of the base. The contrast between the materials is quite striking. Just like the design, it's great for transforming the lamp into a statement piece.
Use this inside any modern industrial space, it's a beautiful lamp that provides ample lighting while providing excellent style.
Materials Used: Nickel Plate, Glass, Hardwood
Beautiful, unique design
Great quality craftsmanship
Perfect statement piece
Height: 50 to 180 cm
Shade Width: 330 mm
Shade Height: 360 mm
Depth: 290 mm
|Colour tones:||blue, clear, silver/chrome|
|Materials:||wood, metal, glass|
Delivery and returns
This item is sold and dispatched directly by Viva Lagoon.
|Mainland UK - standard delivery||£60.00|
We offer a 14 day no-quibble money-back guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase you can return it for a refund. Please note that some exclusions apply, e.g. made-to-order items.
About the seller
Viva Lagoon was started by Khira Benchekor and Edmund Eldergill and is committed to offering contemporary furniture that exhibits the best in modern design. More about Viva Lagoon...
- View more contemporary floor lamps...
- View more tripod floor lamps...
- View more wooden floor lamps...
- View more floor lamps...
Why shop at Furnish.co.uk?
- 14 day no-quibble returns *
- 100% safe and secure payments
- Price promise - read more...
- 'Excellent' independent service rating
- Exclusive hand-picked designer brands