Wireworks Kiki 171 Salt and Pepper Grinder - Orange
- In stock and usually delivered within 10 days
- Get it by approx. Thu, 4 February
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: This item is still shipping and delivery times are currently accurate
The Wireworks Kiki 171 - Orange is brilliantly beautiful. Created for those who love to add a touch of colour to their table, this small grinder should get the job done.
It is suitable for use with salt or pepper and comes with a striking and ergonomic shape. The entire piece is actually carved fro solid wood and fitted with a ceramic mechanism. All it takes is a simple twist of the handle and you can easily add salt or pepper to your dishes.
Materials Used: Solid Wood
High quality construction
Beautiful, bright colour
Can be used with either salt or pepper
Depth: 7.5 cm
Height: 24.5 cm
Delivery and returns
This item is sold and dispatched directly by Viva Lagoon.
|Mainland UK - standard delivery||FREE|
We offer a 14 day no-quibble money-back guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase you can return it for a refund. Please note that some exclusions apply, e.g. made-to-order items.
About the brand
Wireworks was established in 1988 by Lincoln Rivers and Darren Ziff out of a workshop off London's Edgware Road. The company grew and began winning awards including 'Best new product' at Top Drawer and inclusion in the RIBA Stirling prize winning 'Home' design.
Why shop at Furnish.co.uk?
- 14 day no-quibble returns *
- 100% safe and secure payments
- Price promise - read more...
- 'Excellent' independent service rating
- Exclusive hand-picked designer brands