Venturi extending dining table
- 5% off sale! Ends soon.
- Made to order and delivered within 3 - 4 weeks
- Get it Mon, 19 October - Mon, 26 October
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: This item is still shipping and delivery times are currently accurate
Boardroom, banquet or small family get together the Venturi extending dining table is an extraordinary dining option for extraordinary interiors. This modern dining table combines the natural beauty of solid Oak and Oak veneers with an elegant contemporary design that includes a tapered edged top which appears to float above the main frame of the table thanks to a recessed plinth.
Perhaps the stand out feature of the design is, however, this tables ability to extend from its normal length of 200cm to a jaw dropping 400cm. Intelligent design means that all or some of the 4 extension leaves can be used allowing the table to be extended through a range of sizes depending on your requirements.
In their native Scandinavia Avalona have evolved into a leading global supplier of contemporary furniture. Based in Denmark they pride themselves on producing a wide range of high quality furniture at an affordable price.
Material: Solid oak and oak veneer
Assembly: Basic assembly required
Size: H 75.00cm x L 200.00cm x W 100.00cm
Table extends to 404cm
|Dimensions:||h 75.00cm x l 200.00cm x w 100.00cm<br>table extends to 404cm|
|Wood tones:||oak (wood)|
|Made to order:||Yes|
Delivery and returns
This item is sold and dispatched directly by Icona Furniture.
|England and Wales||FREE|
|Highlands/Islands of Scotland||£50.00|
About the seller
Icona Furniture strive to bring you fabulous quality furniture at the lowest possible prices. More about Icona Furniture...
- View more oak dining tables...
- View more extendable dining tables...
- View more contemporary dining tables...
- View more dining tables...
Why shop at Furnish.co.uk?
- 14 day no-quibble returns *
- 100% safe and secure payments
- Price promise - read more...
- 'Excellent' independent service rating
- Exclusive hand-picked designer brands