Embrace Coffee Table Bookstand - Walnut
- Usually delivered within 3 weeks
- Get it by approx. Mon, 19 October
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: This item is still shipping and delivery times are currently accurate
This Embrace Coffee Table/ Bookstand delivers all you need in one compact piece. More than just a coffee table or bookstand, this one also serves as a wonderful artsy decor inside your living room.
The table is made from durable and long lasting lacquered plywood with a walnut finish. It's actually made from two separate pieces which can be put together to create this lovely design. The top surface of the table is great for holding drinks or serving treats when guests are around. Meanwhile, the bottom part of the piece is perfect for displaying a line of your favourite books.
If you prefer to use these as standalone pieces, you can also do so. These would work great as breakfast trays and one of them even has cut out handles for portability.
Materials used: Bent Plywood with Walnut Finish
Created by Egon Riss in the 1930s
Functional and stylish coffee table/ bookstand
Highly versatile item
Height: 37.5 cm
Width: 85 cm
Depth: 35 cm
|Wood tones:||walnut (wood)|
|Colour tones:||green, brown/beige|
Delivery and returns
This item is sold and dispatched directly by Viva Lagoon.
|Mainland UK - standard delivery||FREE|
We offer a 14 day no-quibble money-back guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase you can return it for a refund. Please note that some exclusions apply, e.g. made-to-order items.
About the seller
Viva Lagoon was started by Khira Benchekor and Edmund Eldergill and is committed to offering contemporary furniture that exhibits the best in modern design. More about Viva Lagoon...
- View more contemporary coffee tables...
- View more retro coffee tables...
- View more walnut coffee tables...
- View more coffee tables...
Why shop at Furnish.co.uk?
- 14 day no-quibble returns *
- 100% safe and secure payments
- Price promise - read more...
- 'Excellent' independent service rating
- Exclusive hand-picked designer brands