Tom Schneider Ellipse Coffee Table
- 25% off Winter sale. Ends soon!
- Made to order and usually delivered within 8 weeks
- Get it by approx. Mon, 22 March
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: This item is still shipping and delivery times are currently accurate
The Ellipse Coffee table features the signature open elliptical shape of the collection and is a strikingly simple and classic design. The coffee table is a great living room centrepiece and is also available with an inset glass shelf for decorative items or additional storage.
Ideal for modern as well as minimalist spaces, the coffee table features a circular base with a warm finish and rustic wood grain. It's complemented by a large and durable glass table surface allowing users to admire the beauty of the base.
High quality craftsmanship
Ideal for modern and minimalist spaces
Lovely statement piece
Height: 40 cm
Width: 135 cm
Depth: 85 cm
|Dimensions:||h40cm w135cm d85cm|
|Wood tones:||oak (wood), walnut (wood), wenge (wood)|
|Made to order:||Yes|
Delivery and returns
This item is sold and dispatched directly by Tom Schneider.
|Mainland UK - standard delivery||FREE|
About the brand
Tom Schneider, a British designer, put together his initial furniture collections in 1996.
Each collection is individually made by hand by a team of skilled and experienced craftsmen. Using modern methods with established techniques, materials are sculpted into Tom's signature elegant curves and flowing lines.
Simply choose the style, materials and dimensions you require, and they will produce your desired item using the finest veneers to the standards you would expect.
- View more contemporary coffee tables...
- View more oak coffee tables...
- View more glass coffee tables...
- View more walnut coffee tables...
- View more coffee tables...
- View more by Tom Schneider Furniture...
More from the Ellipse range...
Why shop at Furnish.co.uk?
- 14 day no-quibble returns *
- 100% safe and secure payments
- Price promise - read more...
- 'Excellent' independent service rating
- Exclusive hand-picked designer brands