Lathi extending dining table
- 5% off sale! Ends soon.
- Usually delivered within 4 weeks
- Get it by approx. Mon, 30 August
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: This item is still shipping and delivery times are currently accurate
Featuring a stylish grey veneer finish that is very much ‘on trend’ the Lathi extending dining table is a sought after dining option which is ideal for the modern home. Brought to life by leading French designers, Sciae, this table features a bold chunky design that will make an impression on any interior.
Suitable for 6 diners when not extended this striking table will easily accommodate 8 people when the extension leaves are extended.
Featuring a number of complementary pieces the Lathi collection is designed and manufactured by well known French designers Sciae who are renowned for combining state of the art production techniques with impeccable style. Both aesthetically pleasing and functional each Sciae piece complies with the strictest environmental regulations.
Material: MDF and Particleboard
Assembly: Assembly required
|Dimensions:||l 180.00cm x w 90.00cm x h 76.00cm / extends to 260cm|
|Colour tones:||white, grey|
Delivery and returns
This item is sold and dispatched directly by Virtual Home.
|Mainland UK - standard delivery||FREE|
We offer a 14 day no-quibble money-back guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase you can return it for a refund. Please note that some exclusions apply, e.g. made-to-order items.
About the brand
Sciae are a French company that specialise in the design of contemporary self-assembly furniture for the living room and bedroom, and have been successfully doing so for over 60 years.
- View more white dining tables...
- View more extendable dining tables...
- View more contemporary dining tables...
- View more dining tables...
- View more by Sciae...
More from the Lathi range...
Why shop at Furnish.co.uk?
- 14 day no-quibble returns *
- 100% safe and secure payments
- Price promise - read more...
- 'Excellent' independent service rating
- Exclusive hand-picked designer brands