Double Sided Cabinet with Painted Panels
- In stock and usually delivered within 2 - 3 weeks
- Get it approx. Mon, 11 October - Mon, 18 October
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: This item is still shipping and delivery times are currently accurate
Gansu, circa 1870
This lovely, large sideboard originates from Gansu in western China and is finished in a vibrant red lacquer that is crackled and worn in parts to the wood below. It has four contrasting front panels in blue, each beautifully decorated with flowers in cream and pink. Further paintings of flowers are shown on the four shallow drawers at the bottom, which are most likely a more recent addition. The cabinet has a long, extended top over rounded frames, reaching over two metres in length. Two sets of doors are fitted between the painted panels but give access to the full space inside, whilst four further drawers at the top provide even more storage space. A vibrant, striking piece that would be ideal in a reception area or used as a large dining room sideboard.
|Dimensions:||depth: 42cm, height: 96cm, width: 235cm|
|Colour tones:||off-white, red, pink, blue|
Delivery and returns
This item is sold and dispatched directly by Shimu.
|Mainland UK - standard delivery||FREE|
|Highlands/Islands of Scotland||£20.00|
We offer a 14 day no-quibble money-back guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase you can return it for a refund. Please note that some exclusions apply, e.g. made-to-order items.
About the seller
Shimu offers you the beauty and simple elegance of classical Chinese furniture and antiques. More about Shimu...
Why shop at Furnish.co.uk?
- 14 day no-quibble returns *
- 100% safe and secure payments
- Price promise - read more...
- 'Excellent' independent service rating
- Exclusive hand-picked designer brands