Oregon extending dining table
- 5% off sale! Ends soon.
- In stock and delivered within 3 weeks
- Get it by Mon, 3 August
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: This item is still shipping and delivery times are currently accurate
The Oregon extending dining table is a beautiful example of contemporary design. Crafted from durable solid hardwood, this modern table features clean, elegant lines and a chic lacquered finish which is not only easy to clean and maintain but also reflects light to give the table a subtle sheen.
Starting at a length of 174cm, the table can extend to lengths of 219cm or 264cm depending on if you choose to use one extension panel or two. Accessing the internally stored panels is easy: simply flip the lock at the side and pull the leg section away from the centre section to reveal the panels within their felt-lined compartment. Once they’re in place, just switch the side-lock to secure the table.
For added versatility the Oregon extending dining table is available in a choice of chic lacquer colours simply use the checkout menu options to select your favourite.
Material: Hardwood and high gloss
Assembly: Basic assembly required
|Dimensions:||l 174.00cm x w 90.00cm x h 75.00cm|
|Colour tones:||white, grey|
Delivery and returns
This item is sold and dispatched directly by Icona Furniture.
|England and Wales||FREE|
|Highlands/Islands of Scotland||£50.00|
We offer a 14 day no-quibble money-back guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase you can return it for a refund. Please note that some exclusions apply, e.g. made-to-order items.
About the seller
Icona Furniture strive to bring you fabulous quality furniture at the lowest possible prices. More about Icona Furniture...
- View more white dining tables...
- View more extendable dining tables...
- View more contemporary dining tables...
- View more dining tables...
Why shop at Furnish.co.uk?
- 14 day no-quibble returns *
- 100% safe and secure payments
- Price promise - read more...
- 'Excellent' independent service rating
- Exclusive hand-picked designer brands