Ercol Original Studio Couch/Daybed 355
- Register for a first order discount to buy this for just £2,047.50, saving £227.50.
- In stock and usually delivered within 1 - 2 weeks
- Get it approx. Thu, 16 April - Thu, 23 April
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: This item is still shipping and delivery times are currently accurate
Fantastic Original Mid Century Ercol Daybed / Studio Couch. Fully refurbished to a high standard.
The Beech frame and Elm backrest has been striped and varnished in a high performance wax finish varnish. The frame is solid and sturdy, there are 3 very small split marks on the bent beech arms, these are superficial and common with this Daybed.
The frame has been re-webbed using Pirelli Webbing as it would have originally been.
The seat mattress is a top quality reflex foam that is suitable for sleeping on and is incredible comfortable so the daybed is great as an occasional single bed and is long enough to seat 4 people. The Daybed comes with the 3 back cushions which are filled with a quality foam. The mattress and back cushions have zipped removable covers, the top fabric is from Designers Guild Brera Lino, Dusk - A heavyweight soft washed linen.
The feather filled scatter cushions are not included in this sale but can be bought separately.
|Wood tones:||beech (wood)|
|Reproduction:||No - this is an authentic licensed design classic|
Delivery and returns
This item is sold and dispatched directly by Chairs Revived.
|Mainland UK - standard delivery||£100.00|
We offer a 14 day no-quibble money-back guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase you can return it for a refund. Please note that some exclusions apply, e.g. made-to-order items.
About the brand
Chairs Revived brings vintage and antique furniture frames back to life, creating gorgeous one-of-a kind pieces.
Why shop at Furnish.co.uk?
- 14 day no-quibble returns *
- 100% safe and secure payments
- Price promise - read more...
- 'Excellent' independent service rating
- Exclusive hand-picked designer brands