Damaged, defective or incorrect items
You have the right to return a faulty item bought through furnish.co.uk within a reasonable period of time. If the item was damaged in transit or the wrong item was delivered, you should report this within 7 days of receipt of the item. Where a signature is required on delivery, items should be checked for visible damage before signing and rejected if any damage is visible. You must return items in accordance with the 'how to return an item' section below.
We recommend keeping all packaging and enclosures that accompany the item for as long as possible after delivery, as this may be required should you need to report a problem.
14 day no-quibble money-back guarantee
We want you to be delighted with the items you buy. Therefore, in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you have 14 days from the delivery date to return items for any reason. Note that made-to-order, especially commissioned or personalised items are excluded from this guarantee and this guarantee does not apply to business customers.
You'll receive a full refund, minus any return delivery or special packaging costs which you will be responsible for organising and paying. Unwanted items need to be returned in their original packaging with all original enclosures in an 'as new' state, or else a refund will not be possible. You must return items in accordance with the 'how to return an item' section below.
How to return an item
Please follow the guidelines below:
- There will be a contact email address for returns within your order confirmation email. Email this address advising that you wish to return the item and the reason why.
- You'll receive a response and can then agree the details of the return, including what method of post to use, whether the item will be exchanged or refunded and, in the case of the latter, the total refund value.
- Ensure the item is in its original packaging with all original enclosures. In the case of items being returned because they are unwanted, refunds will not be given unless the item is returned in an 'as new' state. In the case of items being returned because they are damaged, defective or incorrect, refunds or exchanges will not be given if you have disposed of the item or any part of the item, unless specifically agreed with the seller.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the item arrives safely. We suggest additionally packaging the item so it cannot be damaged in the post and obtaining proof of postage.
- You will receive a refund or exchange within 14 days assuming the above guidelines have been followed.