Damaged, defective or incorrect items
You have the right to return a faulty item bought from furnish.co.uk within a reasonable period of time. If the item was damaged in transit or the wrong item was delivered, you should notify the seller within 7 days of receipt of the item. You must return items in accordance with the 'how to return an item' section below.
We recommend keeping all packaging and enclosures that accompany the item for as long as possible after delivery, as this may be required should you need to report a problem.
14 day no-quibble money-back guarantee
We want you to be delighted with the items you buy. Therefore, you have 14 days from the delivery date to return items for any reason. Note that made-to-order, especially commissioned or personalised items are excluded from this guarantee.
You'll receive a full refund, minus any delivery or special packaging costs which you will be responsible for paying. Unwanted items need to be returned in their original packaging with all original enclosures in an 'as new' state, or else a refund will not be possible. You must return items in accordance with the 'how to return an item' section below.
How to return an item
Please follow the guidelines below:
- Contact the seller of the item in writing immediately, and advise them of the reason for the return. The seller's postal and email address will be on the documentation that came with the item. The seller's details are not the same as those of furnish.co.uk.
- Agree with the seller in writing how you will be returning the item to them, including what method of post to use, whether the item will be exchanged or refunded and, in the case of the latter, the total refund value.
- Ensure the item is in its original packaging with all original enclosures. In the case of items being returned because they are unwanted, refunds will not be given unless the item is returned in an 'as new' state. In the case of items being returned because they are damaged, defective or incorrect, refunds or exchanges will not be given if you have disposed of the item or any part of the item, unless specifically agreed with the seller.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the item arrives safely at the seller. We suggest additionally packaging the item so it cannot be damaged in the post and obtaining proof of postage.
- You will receive a refund or exchange within 28 days assuming the above guidelines have been followed.
Items sold from sellers' own websites
Some of the items we list cannot be bought from furnish.co.uk. We list them because we think you'll love them, and we provide you with links to the sellers' own websites where you can buy these items. In such cases, you should refer to the sellers' own websites for their returns policy.