Why sell with us?
Furnish.co.uk is a single destination for people to shop for fabulous home furnishings. We receive hundreds of thousands of visitors every month, are growing fast and rank excellently on Google for key home interiors search terms.
So, if you sell or design gorgeous interiors products, it's likely that we can increase your sales and exposure.
How we help
We operate an agency/drop-shipping model, helping you sell your products either directly from furnish.co.uk or by customers clicking through to your own website.
- We'll find you new customers. We’ll promote your product catalogue to our constantly growing customer-base, who are ready to buy high quality, well designed interiors products;
- We'll upload your products for you. We'll upload and maintain your product information for you, which means little or no effort is needed by you to come on board. It also means your product information will remain super-accurate;
- We'll keep promoting your products. We'll regularly include your products on our homepage, write about you in our magazine and feature you in our weekly email newsletter;
- We'll charge you fairly. We offer very competitive and flexible pricing, with low set-up costs and commissions and no annual fee;
- We support independent stores and designers. Let us know a bit about you and we'll do what we can to help;
- We'll work with you whether or not you have a website. You don’t need a website or a physical shop to come on board;
- We'll place you alongside the finest brands in home interiors. We're very selective with who we list. Just check our Brands page.
What we won't do (and other sites will)
- We won't break the bank.We're inexpensive and won't charge you exorbitant joining fees.
- We won't tie you in. We won't restrict you from selling your products on other websites.
- We won't grow too big. We won't ever expand to list gazillions of products, such that yours end up lost in the crowd. Furnish is about great design, fabulous stores/designers and quality hand-picked products. Keeping our catalogue small makes it easier for customers to find what they want and for you to increase your sales;
- We won't compromise on quality. We won't ever work with low-end suppliers or list nasty products for the sake of it, which means your products will only ever sit alongside quality peer brands.