The Furnish.co.uk price promise
The Furnish.co.uk price promise means that we put considerable effort into ensuring that our prices and our sellers' prices are the most competitive around, giving you peace of mind that you're getting a great deal on your purchases. You may also be interested in our page on voucher codes.
If you find the same product cheaper on a like-for-like basis, then we'll do what we can to match or beat the price. You should contact us by email and include the following details:
- Your name, email address and phone number.
- The name and contact details of the seller of the cheaper item.
- Evidence of the cheaper price, including a link to the website product page showing the lower price.
You should always contact us before making your purchase, as we may not be able to retrospectively match prices on items that have already been bought from us.
The furniture industry is rife with low quality imitations and disreputable retailers, and so we reserve the right to refuse to price match on:
- Products that we have reason to believe are fake, imitation or seconds;
- Retailers selling on auction or third party websites such as eBay;
- Retailers from outside mainland UK;
- Products that retailers do not have in stock or can't guarantee delivery date;
- Offers that we believe are not on a like-for-like basis, including where the actual price, product or delivery are unlikely to be as advertised, or where the service offered is likely to be substandard.
- The final decision on price matching will be made by Furnish.co.uk.