Chinese Tea Side Table
- In stock and usually delivered within 2 - 3 weeks
- Get it approx. Fri, 21 May - Fri, 28 May
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: This item is still shipping and delivery times are currently accurate
Simple and rustic, those are two things that best describe this side table. There's a single drawer right at the front with a handle so you can easily close and open it. You'll also find a shelf at the bottom where you can place books and other important items.
The design is reminiscent of Chinese tea tables and if you look closely, you'll even see the horse hoof shaped feet - a popular design element in Chinese tables and chairs back in the day.
The entire table is made from elm wood and showcases a deep grain finish which adds to its unique beauty. Grab two of these and turn them into a focal point for your space.
Materials Used: Elm Wood
|Dimensions:||depth: 48cm, height: 60cm, width: 48cm|
Delivery and returns
This item is sold and dispatched directly by Shimu.
|Mainland UK - standard delivery||£35.00|
|Highlands/Islands of Scotland||£55.00|
We offer a 14 day no-quibble money-back guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase you can return it for a refund. Please note that some exclusions apply, e.g. made-to-order items.
About the seller
Shimu offers you the beauty and simple elegance of classical Chinese furniture and antiques. More about Shimu...
Why shop at Furnish.co.uk?
- 14 day no-quibble returns *
- 100% safe and secure payments
- Price promise - read more...
- 'Excellent' independent service rating
- Exclusive hand-picked designer brands