Cross Legged Armchair, Black Lacquer
- In stock and usually delivered within 2 - 3 weeks
- Get it approx. Fri, 5 February - Fri, 12 February
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: This item is still shipping and delivery times are currently accurate
This Cross Legged Armchair combines the horseshoe armchair and a more modern version of this wonderful furniture. It goes perfectly well with our Cross Legged Desk and captures the beauty of an Oriental masterpiece.
It is designed with S-shaped legs and feature a subtle curving back along with a rattan inlay for the seat. The middle backrest is designed with a beautiful carving which signifies prosperity along with a lotus flower placed right at the top. It's a beautiful symbol used by the Chinese to represent luck, long life and wealth.
This is part of our Classical Chinese furniture range. It is made from beautiful reclaimed elm wood. Choose from major shades: warm elm or black lacquer finish. A custom finish is also possible and can be made to order.
|Dimensions:||depth: 42cm, height: 90cm, width: 50cm|
Delivery and returns
This item is sold and dispatched directly by Shimu.
|Mainland UK - standard delivery||£35.00|
|Highlands/Islands of Scotland||£55.00|
We offer a 14 day no-quibble money-back guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase you can return it for a refund. Please note that some exclusions apply, e.g. made-to-order items.
About the seller
Shimu offers you the beauty and simple elegance of classical Chinese furniture and antiques. More about Shimu...
Why shop at Furnish.co.uk?
- 14 day no-quibble returns *
- 100% safe and secure payments
- Price promise - read more...
- 'Excellent' independent service rating
- Exclusive hand-picked designer brands