Cream Lacquer Apothecary Chest
- In stock and usually delivered within 2 - 3 weeks
- Get it approx. Mon, 22 June - Mon, 29 June
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: This item is still shipping and delivery times are currently accurate
If you're obsessive about drawers as much as we are, then you'll love this White Apothecary's Chest as much as we do!
Made during the 1850s in the Shanxi province of China, this wonderful chest comes with a bevy of drawers. Items such as this were once used by apothecary's to keep and store Chinese medicine. It would be filled with herbs and various medicines.
Today, you can use this in a variety of ways. Use it for storing various small craft items or maybe if you have a jewellery store, it can make a wonderful storage piece as well. It's definitely one of a kind and something you won't normally see.
You can also use this at home as a decorative and storage piece. It would look great in the living room or bedroom. Coupled with its rich history, this would make a great addition to your space.
Don't miss it!
|Dimensions:||depth: 52cm, height: 106cm, width: 100cm|
Delivery and returns
This item is sold and dispatched directly by Shimu.
|Mainland UK - standard delivery||FREE|
|Highlands/Islands of Scotland||£20.00|
We offer a 14 day no-quibble money-back guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase you can return it for a refund. Please note that some exclusions apply, e.g. made-to-order items.
About the seller
Shimu offers you the beauty and simple elegance of classical Chinese furniture and antiques. More about Shimu...
Why shop at Furnish.co.uk?
- 14 day no-quibble returns *
- 100% safe and secure payments
- Price promise - read more...
- 'Excellent' independent service rating
- Exclusive hand-picked designer brands