Upcycled Industrial Mintis Extra Large Open Bookcase
- Delivered within 6 - 8 weeks
- Get it Tue, 13 April - Tue, 27 April
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: This item is still shipping and delivery times are currently accurate
This up-cycled reclaimed industrial Bookcase is large and wide—a sensible feature that extends its elegant design towards practicality and usefulness. Any bookworm will definitely love having this vintage style bookcase, which is 160cm long, 40cm wide, and 200cm tall.
It is carefully handmade using reclaimed wood and metal, with natural color variations to maintain the light grain hardwood’s natural look. Its classy and modest design is further embellished with slight cracks on the wood, balanced by black iron edges. This large vintage bookcase has five shelves, and an extra support that crosses at the back to ensure stability and resilience.
Size is 160cm in L x 40cm in D x 200cm in H.
Simple self assembly required.
|Dimensions:||h: 200cm, w: 160cm, d: 40cm|
|Colour tones:||reclaimed wood, brown/beige|
Delivery and returns
|England and Wales - standard delivery||FREE|
|Scotland - standard delivery||£25.00|
|Scotland - special delivery||£50.00|
We offer a 14 day no-quibble money-back guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase you can return it for a refund. Please note that some exclusions apply, e.g. made-to-order items.
About the brand
Indian Hub furniture is made in India, the home of a wonderful variety of traditional crafts. These carry with them centuries of skill that has woven magic into the motifs and designs used. The Diverse Indian Culture, Lifestyles, Traditions and Geographical Conditions, all contribute to the furniture and designs of Indian Hub.
- View more reclaimed wood bookcases and shelves...
- View more bookcases & shelves...
- View more by Indian Hub...
More from the Cosmo Industrial range...
Why shop at Furnish.co.uk?
- 14 day no-quibble returns *
- 100% safe and secure payments
- Price promise - read more...
- 'Excellent' independent service rating
- Exclusive hand-picked designer brands