- Register for a first order discount to buy this for just £418.50, saving £46.50.
- 10+ in stock. Delivered within 7 - 10 days
- Get it Wed, 30 September - Mon, 5 October
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: This item is still shipping and delivery times are currently accurate
This attractive Apeturel Mirror makes for a statement piece in any apartment or modern interior home. Designed by Thoman Griem, this simple yet stylish mirror can double as a piece of functional wall art as well. It's designed to provide a focal point in your living room, hallway, or even inside your bedroom.
The mirror is crafted with a high gloss copper finish frame and contains a mirror at the centre. As you can see, the overall look mimics that of a camera's aperture lens - making this also a great decorative element in any photographer's home.
Materials Used: Copper, Mirror
Beautiful glossy finish
Great for modern interiors
Depth: 6.5 cm
Diameter: 90 cm
Weight: 13 kg
Delivery and returns
|Mainland UK - standard delivery||FREE|
We offer a 14 day no-quibble money-back guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase you can return it for a refund. Please note that some exclusions apply, e.g. made-to-order items.
About the brand
R V Astley was established in 1971 and originally specialised in antique reproductions, but they steadily grew, and moved to encompass the complete interior experience, adding furniture, then mirrors and chandeliers.
As RV Astley's ranges developed, so did their involvement in design, styling and manufacturing relationships, which enabled them to achieve their own style and quality and create their own unique direction, one that is driven by design, to provide you with exclusive, high quality lighting, furnishings and accessories.
- View more contemporary mirrors...
- View more vintage mirrors...
- View more mirrors...
- View more by RV Astley...
Why shop at Furnish.co.uk?
- 14 day no-quibble returns *
- 100% safe and secure payments
- Price promise - read more...
- 'Excellent' independent service rating
- Exclusive hand-picked designer brands