Grand Queen Reclaimed Coffee Table
- Register for a first order discount to buy this for just £1,135.25, saving £59.75.
- Made to order and usually delivered within 6 - 8 weeks
- Get it approx. Mon, 11 January - Mon, 25 January
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: This item is still shipping and delivery times are currently accurate
A beautiful bespoke coffee table. Hand made in England, the Grand 8 Legged Queen Elizabeth I Coffee Table is a gorgeous vintage piece for the home. Made from 5 Scottish Spruce sleepers sat on 8 gold distressed ball & claw legs with jacobean Oak newels finished off in a deep Jacobean wood stain, the Grand Queen Elizabeth I coffee table will delight!
A real statement piece to any interior.
GLASS OPTION AVAILABLE (PLEASE EMAIL)
Materials - spruce, oak, jacobean, ball & claw legs
Theme - queen, victorian, edwardian, distressed, reclaimed, bespoke, coffee table, artwork, walnut, antique oak
|Dimensions:||size 50 width x 50 depth 16 height (approx)|
|Colour tones:||black, reclaimed wood, brown/beige, gold/brass, bronze|
|Made to order:||Yes|
Delivery and returns
This item is sold and dispatched directly by Cappa E Spada.
|Mainland UK - standard delivery||FREE|
About the brand
Cappa E Spada design and create a range of bespoke, beautiful pieces of furniture.
Incorporating vibrant colour and imagery, Cappa E Spada's eclectic range of tables is handmade in Liverpool.
- View more black coffee tables...
- View more retro coffee tables...
- View more reclaimed wood coffee tables...
- View more coffee tables...
- View more by Cappa E Spada...
Why shop at Furnish.co.uk?
- 14 day no-quibble returns *
- 100% safe and secure payments
- Price promise - read more...
- 'Excellent' independent service rating
- Exclusive hand-picked designer brands