Peter Disk Lamp Table with Petrified Wood Top and Black Frame
- Register for a 5% first order discount on this product.
- In stock and delivered within 7 - 10 days
- Get it Mon, 27 September - Thu, 30 September
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: This item is still shipping and delivery times are currently accurate
If you fancy a stylish yet unconventional piece of furniture, the Peter Disk Lamp Table might fit the bill! This unusual table is crafted from a combination of petrified wood slice and sturdy pedestal metal legs.
The petrified wood is created from a process called permineralization, wherein a piece of wood is transformed into stone. This happens when wood is buried underneath volcanic ash or sediment, helping preserve the organic matter because no oxygen could reach it.
Because of such a unique and unpredictable process, no two petrified wood slices will come out the same. So, you can expect for your lamp table to be the only one of its kind. The strong metal base works with the wood nicely, creating a strong, modern urban furniture that has a slice of nature in it.
Materials Used: Wood, Metal
Unique piece of furniture
Great for modern urban interiors
Part of a signature collection
Height: 55 cm
Diameter: 45 cm
|Dimensions:||height: 55cm, diameter: 45cm|
|Materials:||wood, metal, stone|
Delivery and returns
|Mainland UK - standard delivery||FREE|
We offer a 14 day no-quibble money-back guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase you can return it for a refund. Please note that some exclusions apply, e.g. made-to-order items.
About the brand
Andrew Martin has been at the forefront of global design since 1978. Founded by Martin Waller in Richmond, London, it has been the Mecca for the world's design cognoscenti ever since.
Why shop at Furnish.co.uk?
- 14 day no-quibble returns *
- 100% safe and secure payments
- Price promise - read more...
- 'Excellent' independent service rating
- Exclusive hand-picked designer brands