Coastal Reclaimed Two Door Sideboard
- Only 5 left in stock - order soon! Delivered within 7 - 10 days
- Get it Mon, 28 September - Thu, 1 October
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: This item is still shipping and delivery times are currently accurate
This Coastal 2 Door Sideboard makes sense inside traditional and quirky spaces. The aged, rough and chill vibe of the piece allows it to stand out in any room of your home. The sideboard is made from 100% reclaimed wood which features marks, dings, scuffs and more. At the front are two large doors that open to reveal plenty of storage.
Not only is the sideboard useful for storage, but it also looks great as statement furniture in your home as well. Perfect for your bedroom, kitchen or dining space, it's truly a wonderful piece to have.
Materials Used: 100% Reclaimed Wood
Comes fully assembled
Uses eco-friendly wood
Height: 75 cm
Width: 78 cm
Depth: 40 cm
|Dimensions:||h: 75cm, w: 78cm, d: 40cm|
|Colour tones:||reclaimed wood, brown/beige|
Delivery and returns
|England and Wales - standard delivery||FREE|
|Scotland - standard delivery||£25.00|
|Scotland - special delivery||£50.00|
|Northern Ireland - standard delivery||£50.00|
We offer a 14 day no-quibble money-back guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase you can return it for a refund. Please note that some exclusions apply, e.g. made-to-order items.
About the brand
Indian Hub furniture is made in India, the home of a wonderful variety of traditional crafts. These carry with them centuries of skill that has woven magic into the motifs and designs used. The Diverse Indian Culture, Lifestyles, Traditions and Geographical Conditions, all contribute to the furniture and designs of Indian Hub.
- View more reclaimed wood sideboards...
- View more sideboards & display cabinets...
- View more by Indian Hub...
More from the Coastal range...
Why shop at Furnish.co.uk?
- 14 day no-quibble returns *
- 100% safe and secure payments
- Price promise - read more...
- 'Excellent' independent service rating
- Exclusive hand-picked designer brands