Tigur Four Door Sideboard Black or Brown Ash with Brass Detail
- Register for a 20% first order discount.
- In stock and delivered within 7 - 10 days
- Get it Mon, 28 September - Thu, 1 October
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: This item is still shipping and delivery times are currently accurate
The Tigur Sideboard is part of a collection of furniture that echoes a mid-century design. Each piece in this collection is handmade by skilled artisans using quality black or brown ash veneer topped with subtle brass detailing here and there.
The sideboard offers plenty of convenient storage space. It's also great for adding simple elegance to any home, whether it's the living room, bedroom or hallway leading to your dining space.
Materials Used: Ash Veneer, Steel
Provides plenty of storage space
Great for modern and classic interiors
Perfect mid-century style
Width: 1600 mm
Depth: 450 mm
Height: 800 mm
|Wood tones:||wenge (wood), dark oak (wood)|
|Colour tones:||black, brown/beige, gold/brass|
Delivery and returns
|England and Wales - standard delivery||FREE|
|Scotland - standard delivery||FREE|
We offer a 14 day no-quibble money-back guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase you can return it for a refund. Please note that some exclusions apply, e.g. made-to-order items.
About the brand
With more than two decades working within the design industry, the team at Liang & Eimil believe that design and furniture has the potential to produce emotions to enhance our lives.
Being inspired by classic designs, but rooted in the present, their innovative modern collection is intended to complement and enhance your home interiors. Their furniture is an interior designer's favourite, often found in boutique hotels and the most luxury interiors.
- View more black sideboards...
- View more sideboards & display cabinets...
- View more by Liang & Eimil...
Why shop at Furnish.co.uk?
- 14 day no-quibble returns *
- 100% safe and secure payments
- Price promise - read more...
- 'Excellent' independent service rating
- Exclusive hand-picked designer brands