Tea Cup Stool by Holly Palmer
- Made to order and usually delivered within 2 weeks
- Get it by approx. Wed, 22 July
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: This item is still shipping and delivery times are currently accurate
Inspired by Alice in Wonderland and surrealism, the tea cup stool is a quirky statement piece that has functionality as a seating solution.
Although we say this is a seat, our customers have found many uses for this product and it has found a home as a bedside table, dressing stool and architectural display piece.
Portable and lightweight, this product is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Nominated for the House and Garden Classic Design Award 2010 and as seen in Living Etc, Glamour, Red, Cosmopolitan and The Times.
Designed by Holly Palmer and made to order in 1-2 weeks.
Available in a range of bold colours.
Rotationally moulded in Plymouth, UK from a durable, hard wearing and UV resistant plastic (MDPE).
|Dimensions:||41cm high by 58cm at handle|
|Colour tones:||white, red, pink, blue, green, orange, yellow|
|Made to order:||Yes|
Delivery and returns
This item is sold and dispatched directly by Holly Palmer Contemporary Furniture.
About the brand
Holly Palmer Contemporary Furniture are purveyors of original design who promote and showcase inspirational pieces designed and made in Great Britain.
Why shop at Furnish.co.uk?
- 14 day no-quibble returns *
- 100% safe and secure payments
- Price promise - read more...
- 'Excellent' independent service rating
- Exclusive hand-picked designer brands