Aspen Retro Indian Wooden Narrow Bookcase
- Delivered within 6 - 8 weeks
- Get it Tue, 2 March - Tue, 16 March
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: This item is still shipping and delivery times are currently accurate
The Aspen Narrow Bookcase is a beautiful piece made from nothing but the best materials. It is fully hand-crafted by skilled artisans from India and uses only reclaimed metal and wood as raw materials. The bookcase features a retro style with curved corners and lovely legs jutting from underneath.
It comes with four shelves including one central drawer to break up the flow of the shelves. The unique combination of metal and wood inject both a traditional yet distinctly modern touch to the bookcase, making it a delight to have in your study, living space or bedroom.
Materials Used: 100% reclaimed wood and metal
Lovely warm finish
Modern with a touch of retro
Comes fully assembled
Great statement bookcase
Height: 180 cm
Width: 50 cm
Depth: 40 cm
|Dimensions:||h: 180cm, w: 50cm, d: 40cm|
|Colour tones:||reclaimed wood, brown/beige|
Delivery and returns
|England and Wales - standard delivery||FREE|
|Scotland - standard delivery||£25.00|
|Scotland - special delivery||£50.00|
We offer a 14 day no-quibble money-back guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase you can return it for a refund. Please note that some exclusions apply, e.g. made-to-order items.
About the brand
Indian Hub furniture is made in India, the home of a wonderful variety of traditional crafts. These carry with them centuries of skill that has woven magic into the motifs and designs used. The Diverse Indian Culture, Lifestyles, Traditions and Geographical Conditions, all contribute to the furniture and designs of Indian Hub.
- View more reclaimed wood bookcases and shelves...
- View more bookcases & shelves...
- View more by Indian Hub...
More from the Aspen range...
Why shop at Furnish.co.uk?
- 14 day no-quibble returns *
- 100% safe and secure payments
- Price promise - read more...
- 'Excellent' independent service rating
- Exclusive hand-picked designer brands